You can only return to 52 Degrees London products which have been purchased directly through this Website. If you purchased your 52 Degrees London products at a retail store or from another websites the products must be returned to the original store or site which they were purchased from.
If for any reason you are not happy with your 52 Degrees London products, please follow our Returns Procedure, so that we can assist you in the exchange or refund of your order. 52 Degrees London reserves the right to reject the return of products which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Procedure and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
Our Returns Procedure does not affect your statutory rights
- Returns or Exchanges
You may return new, unworn or unused products which you wish to exchange or return within thirty (30) days from the date on which the goods were shipped to you. Where you wish to exchange a product, please note that you will only be able to exchange with a product of the same or less value than the original item you wish to exchange.
Please note: your right to exchange or return products is separate from your statutory right to cancel your order or to reject faulty goods (see below).
- a) If you are returning goods for exchange or return, there will be no additional delivery charge.
- b) We will not refund the original delivery charge in the case of exchanges or returns.
Please note: you will only be reimbursed the original delivery charge where you exercise your statutory right to cancel or to reject faulty goods as described below.
- c) You will not be liable for the delivery costs incurred by us in sending you any products as exchanges.
Please note, you will not be liable for the costs of returning any substitute goods i.e. where you have been supplied with substitute goods because the original goods became unavailable when ordered or pre-ordered – see Pre-orders and Substitutes above.
- d) In the case of returns, you will only be refunded the value of the goods ordered.
- e) We will only pay the return costs and subsequent re-delivery costs (if applicable) if the return is a result of our error or the goods are faulty.
- Conditions for All Returns and Exchanges
All goods must be returned to us unused, together with all original packaging (please note you have a duty to take reasonable care of returned goods and any refund may be withheld or a charge incurred if you fail to take such care and damage the goods). Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely (in or with the original packaging if possible).
We will refund all monies received from you (including the outbound delivery cost) within fourteen (14) days of receiving the product(s) from you. Please note that if you have opted to deliver the product(s) back to us by more expensive means than the standard delivery option offered, you will not be refunded the full outbound delivery cost.
How do I return an item?
With your purchase of 52 Degrees London products, you will receive a Delivery Note with clear instructions on how to return your goods on the reverse. .
- a) Using the Returns Form: To return items to us, whether for exchange or refund, simply complete the Returns section of your despatch note as instructed and include in the package.
- b) Using the Collect+ Service: To obtain your free returns label to return your goods, please visit https://www.collectplus.co.uk/52degrees where your label can printed, attach the label to your parcel, and take it to any Collect+ store. If you do not know where your nearest Collect+ store is, this can be found on the same website by simply adding your postcode. If you do not include the returns form with your returned items, the refund of your order may be delayed.
Please do not return items to our head office address in London as all returns are processed at our warehouse in the north-west of England. If you return items to our head office address, your return may be severely delayed.
- Statutory Right to Cancel
If you are a customer, in addition to our Returns or Exchange Procedure, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013 – you also have fourteen (14) days (beginning the day after receipt of the goods) to cancel your purchase order.
How do I exercise my statutory right to cancel?
In order to exercise your right to cancel, please:
- a) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- b) Write to us at 52 Degrees London E-commerce Returns Centre, Unit 2 Walker Park, Walker Road, Guide, Blackburn BB1 2QE, United Kingdom making it clear in your correspondence that you are giving notice to exercise your statutory right to cancel.
Your email or letter will be deemed to have been received by us on the date you send it (provided it is sent to the correct address and it is sufficiently clear that you are exercising your right to cancel). Please try and keep the confirmation of any letter or email to demonstrate the date when you sent it.
Consequences of cancellation
- a) Where you exercise your statutory right to cancel, we will provide a full refund on the price paid for the goods. If you have cancelled your entire order, we will also refund your original delivery charge. If you only cancel part of your order and return only some of the goods delivered to you, delivery charges will not be refunded. This is because the delivery charge is normally the same regardless of the number of items delivered and, if you retain part of your order, the delivery charge still applies to the part that you retained.
- b) Where you fail to return the product(s) in question or you send them at our expense, or if our appointed courier collects the goods from you, we reserve the right to charge you for the direct costs incurred by us in collecting or returning the goods (other than where the goods have been sent to you in error or where such goods are faulty in which case, such costs shall be at our expense).
Where you exercise your right to cancel within fourteen (14) days, you should return the goods to us without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us in writing of your decision to cancel the contract. Please note: if we have provided any services as part of the purchase (e.g. products made to order or gift wrapping) and we have begun to provide these services before you have exercised your right to cancel, we shall not reimburse the costs of such services.
We will refund the cost of the rejected goods and the cost of our standard delivery charges within 14 days of receiving the goods back or, if earlier, within 14 days of receiving suitable evidence from you that you have sent the goods back to us. Please note that should the value of the goods have been reduced by your handling of them, we reserve the right to deduct the diminished value of the goods before we refund you.
What is my statutory right to reject faulty goods?
If the goods are faulty, you have a short term right to reject the faulty goods within 30 days of delivery. If you do not exercise this right, you have a right to the repair or replacement of the faulty goods and, if such the repair or replacement is inadequate, you have a right to reject the goods and obtain a full refund. If there are any discrepancies with your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. If you have been shipped the incorrect goods then please do accept our apologies. Please follow the Returns Procedure and on receipt of your order. Any replacements will be sent to you at no extra cost to yourself.